H. Kemal İlter
Fitness Function Dilemma in the Supply Chain Literature
FF: Fitness function, OF: Objective function.
Fitness Function Differentiation:
- Is there any difference between various fitness functions which are using in some articles of the SC literature?
- How many types of fitness functions are using in the SC literature?
- Is it possible to classify them?
- If possible, is there any visible boundary in this classification?
Critics on Fitness Functions Differentiation:
- Are these differences meaningful?
- Is there any effect on last results because of these differences?
- Is there any error structure?
Complexity Level of Fitness Functions:
- Is there any complexity level for different types of fitness functions?
- Could different levels be defined for the complexity of fitness functions?
- Are these complexity levels affecting the last results?
- Is it possible to measure the efficiency of fitness functions?
- Does efficiency of fitness function mean the complexity level of it?
Supply Chain Approaches and Fitness Functions:
- Are there any special usage of FFs in different types of SC approach?
- If there is a unified test bed for all types of FFs, what is the expectation in long term?
- Is it possible to analyze this testbed results?
- Is it possible to create a unified fitness function for using in all SC literature to measure success of SC generally?
- Is it possible to use SC ontology structure for this purpose?
- Fitness functions comparison
- Emphasize key factors
- Statistics of factors
- How can be used fitness functions in different areas?
Comparison of Fitness Functions
From Dilemma to Paradigm
History of the document
- v3. February 2, 2015
- v2. July 18, 2014
- v1. January 22, 2014